Pages

If it isn't pink, what's the point?

If it isn't pink, what's the point?
My Buggy!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Terradactyl's are back!

I never knew what a Terradactyl sounded like until recently Luke is making dinosaur noises. Selena just sits and looks at him like what in the world is that? I think I hear it so much now, it sometimes goes mute in the background from Selena crying or the phone ringing but it is a sound like no other.

That is what I love about staying home with the kids, I hear every noise and know what each of them mean. I know that if Selena never talks, I know every cry and every moan... of course we all know what she wants when she babbles da da da da da... ugh, kills me the love that da da and she have. They are a mess. I guess the Terradactyl and I will have to be second fiddle until she can say Lu Lu or Ma Ma.

No comments: