Pages

If it isn't pink, what's the point?

If it isn't pink, what's the point?
My Buggy!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

He hears me, the seed was planted long ago...






I Know that He Can Hear Me


YOU... are not forgotten.
You have not been overlooked.
You have not been passed by, around or pushed aside.
You may be dizzy and weak, but I am with you.
Did you hear me? -- I am ALWAYS with you!

YOUR... needs are on My mind.
Your desires are a sweet song to My ears.
Your every dream flows from seeds I planted Myself.
Seeds I planted long, long ago.
Trust Me.
Look to Me. Seek Me.
Don't take your eyes off of Me.

SEE...
I have placed you on the right path!
I have set your pace!
I have cleared the way!
I have plans for you... You know I do.
My fingerprints are everywhere... I know you've seen 'em.
I am working all things for YOUR good.... I am!

Trust Me with your whole heart
In your weakness, I am strong
Trust Me.
Seek Me.
I am with you... I AM

No comments: